How To Unlock iPod Touch Without Password
Many iPod users ask the question of how to unlock iPod touch without password. When you forget your iPod password and try to open it by using different passwords after trying a limited number of wrong passwords your iPod gets locked and asks to wait for 4 years to unlock it.
This is very difficult to do because your iPod would contain so many important files, details and many more important documents and what if you want to do some work on your iPod. Even if your iPod does not contain any important data then no one wants to wait for four years to try a password again to open it.
There are many software and different other methods that claim that by using them you can solve this mystery of how to unlock iPod touch without password.
But which of them is best to use? Which of them will keep your data safe? Which of them really works? and many more questions occur while finding the best one.
To answer these questions and to solve this problem in this article I am going to tell you how to unlock iPod touch without password using different methods.
You can unlock your iPod using professional software and with basic methods both whichever you find correct.
In this article, I am going to tell you about both these methods.
When it comes to using professional software there is much software that claims how to unlock your iPod touch without password but, which will work the best, which software won’t give any damage to your device is a difficult task to find out.
In this article, I am going to make your work easy and will tell you which professional software will work the best of your query on how to unlock iPod touch without password.
If you don’t want to use professional software to unlock your iPod, there are some basic methods also available to do the same which are explained below:
1. Restore iTunes backup
iPod touch can be restored without password with the help of iTunes backup as well but this can only be used when you have created a backup of your device earlier. The computer should also be trusted beforehand on the device.
iTunes sounds pretty convenient but the requirements to use it are pretty difficult.
Steps to use iTunes backup:
- Firstly you need to launch iTunes and go the summary of your iPod touch.
- Click on the option restore the backup.
- It will ask you that do you want to restore your device back up to select the proper option and click on restore. Complete the process before disconnecting the device.
- After completion of the process, you will see a notification.
There are also some disadvantages which you face while using the iTunes backup. Which are mentioned below:
- Compulsory to have a backup of your iPod touch before starting the process.
- Current data will get overwritten with the older one.
2. Erase in “recovery mode”:
Every iOS device has a feature known as “recovery mode” which helps the device to reset by using physical keys on the device.
How to use the recovery mode is explained below:
- Connect the iPod to the computer.
- After that, press and hold both home and top buttons at the same time. Which will bring the iTunes icon on the screen with a power cable icon?
- When iTunes detects your device which will be in recovery mode.
- After that, it will bring a window stating that there is some issue with the device.
Press the “Ok” option on the window and the process will be completed in around 15 minutes.
There are some disadvantages which you can face while using erase in “recovery mode”. Which are mentioned below:
- As it resets your device it will erase all the memory of your iOS device.
But the basic methods have restriction of data back up if you don’t have a backup of your iPod your data will get erased because these methods work on resting your device which means to remove password setting from your device you have to delete all the information from it.
It can be proved really problematic if you have stored your important information, work-related information which is only saved on your iPod and not on any other device. If your device is not containing any important information or data or the same data is stored somewhere else as well then you can use basic methods without getting worried about anything.
3. iMyFoneLockWiper: How To Unlock iPod Touch Without Password
iMyFoneLockWiper is the most advanced software which not only works for unlocking your iPod but can also unlock your iPhone, iPad, Apple ID/iCloud account without a password. This tool helps you to bypass your iPhone/iPad within minutes. This is one of the best methods which you can use to unlock your iPod touch.
- It can unlock old iCloud account on a second-hand device without a password.
- It unlocks 4-digits, 6-digits, Face ID, or Touch ID screen-locked iPhone/iPad with few clicks.
- Helps You to get back to your locked, disabled, faulty button and broken screen iPhone/iPad.
- Helps you to find your forgotten restrictions or screen time password without damaging its data.
- It can unlock all devices like iOS 14 all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
When to use iMyFoneLockWiper?
- When you want to reset your iPhone and your iPhone is enabled but you forgot your iCloud password.
- When your kids continuously keep on trying wrong passwords on your iPhone/iPad.
- When your iPhone/iPad is disabled and has a faulty button, broken screen or other issues.
- When you have set a restriction time or screen time on your device but forgot the password to disable it.
- Facing some strange issues with your iPhone but don’t know how to fix it.
- To unlock your iPhone you don’t need your Apple ID and password. You will not even require an internet connection.
- When iMyFoneLockWiper is compared to second-hand iPhone price its price is very reasonable.
- It is recommended by websites like SOFTPEDIA, download.hr, iOS HACKER etc.
- Your data remains safe while unlocking parental control passcode.
- It has the fastest speed to unlock the iPhone.
- It promises 100% success and guarantee.
- iMyFoneLockWiper does not support Android devices.
- iMyFoneLockWiper erases data when it comes to removing iPhone passcode or lock screen.
Steps to use iMyFoneLockWiper:
- Download and launch iMyFoneLockWiper on your PC. Click on the “start” button you see on the main screen. Then connect your iPod touch device to the same computer. Make sure you use the original Apple cable to avoid interruptions. Then it will start downloading your device information on the screen and it doesn’t follow the steps suggested on the screen.
- After this confirm your iPad information and start downloading it by clicking on the “download” button.
- After downloading data click on “Start to Extract” which will extract the downloaded firmware to go to the next step.
- After that click on the “Start Unlock” button enter the code “000000” and click on the “Unlock” button.
- After some minutes you will see that your iPod is unlocked and now you can access your device without any password.
Also Read: iMyFone LockWiper Review
4. Tenorshare 4uKey: How To Unlock iPod Touch Without Password
Tenorshare 4uKey is the second professional software that can be used to unlock your iPod or any other iOS device without a password.
This application is used by so many people in the world. This application can be used on your computer by connecting your iPod or iOS device with the computer. Tenorshare is also one of the best methods if you are stuck with how to unlock iPod touch without password.
- Removes Apple ID on iPhone/iPad without password for iOS 11 and earlier versions.
- Bypass iPhone/iPad screen password instantly.
- Fix disable iPhone/iPad without using iTunes or Cloud.
- Removes 4 digits/6 digits passwords, Touch ID, face ID in iPhone/iPad.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS/iPadOS 14 beta, iPhone SE(2nd) and more.
When to use Tenorshare 4uKey?
- Forget your iPhone password.
- Entered wrong password couple of times.
- IPhone screen broke.
- Apple ID has been disabled.
- Enter Apple ID password to Turn off “Find My iPhone”.
- It is very effective and efficient for removing iPhone/iPod/iPad.
- Tenoreshare 4uKey is a bit expensive but also provides good service with great quality.
- It is easy to use.
- Tenoreshare 4uKey provides detailed videos for every step to follow and for all queries.
- After using tenor share 4uKey your device gets updated to latest iOS 13/12 people who are not aware of this can lose their data that’s why it is suggested to backup first.
- It is required to install iTunes before using tenor share 4uKey.
- Customer support of Tenoreshare 4uKey is a bit weak and replies a bit late.
Steps to use Tenoreshare 4uKey:
- Install tenor share 4uKey on your computer and launch the same for further process.
- Then connect your device with the help of a data cable provided by Apple.
- Once your iPod gets detected go to the main panel and click on the ” start” button.
- Then you will see a message saying download firmware message.
- Click on the “download” button and tenor share 4uKey will download most appropriate firmware package.
- After downloading the firmware package click on “unlock now” to begin the unlocking process.
- It will take a few minutes to unlock until then keep your device connected to your computer without touching it.
5. Dr.fone: How To Unlock iPod Touch Without Password
Dr.fone is a third professional software that can be used to unlock your iPod or other iOS devices without a password which also can be used by connecting your iPod or other iOS devices with a computer.
- Unlock IPhone, iPod, iPad lock screen.
- Bypass iCloud locks on iOS devices.
- Remove iCloud activation password on iOS devices.
- Removes 4 digits/6 digits passwords, Touch ID, face ID in iPhone/iPad.
- Unlock Apple ID password.
When to use Dr.fone?
- Enables you to unlock your iPod, iPhone and iPad screen when you forget the password.
- Helps to unlock second hand iPhone, iPod or iPad with an unknown password.
- Removes all types of lock screens.
- Unlocks iPhone in few clicks.
- Unlocks Apple ID in seconds.
- No technical knowledge required.
- Works in all iPhones/iPod/iPad.iOS 13 supported
- When it comes to supporting bypass Apple ID on iDevices it only supports iOS 11.4 and earlier.
- Unlocking your iPod/iPhone/iPad will wipe out its data.
Steps to use Dr.fone:
- Connect your iPod to your PC. Launch Dr.fone and select “screen unlock”.
- Connect your device using a lightning cable and click on “Unlock iOS Screen”.
- Boot your iPod using recovery or DFU mode by following the instructions on the screen.
- After that, you will see your iPod information on the screen if the information is not correct you can change it through dropdown lists.
- Then click on download to download firmware.
- After downloading firmware click on the ” Unlock” which will start unlocking your iPod. In a few seconds, your iPod will be unlocked.
Also Read: Dr Fone Android Data Recovery Review
By comparing these methods with each I found out that best methods to unlock iPod touch without a password are
- tenorshare 4uKey
I think now you will able to find the answer to the question of how to unlock iPod touch without passwords.
In all, I have provided you with five methods to unlock iPod touch without a password which includes professional software and basic methods as well.
But it is your device and your requirement so it is completely your choice which method to use.
As written above all the methods have their own advantages and disadvantages by which you can decide which method will suit you the best.
But when it comes to comparing the best methods by reviews or safety. Professional software works better than the basic methods and also provides complete safety.
Professional software is also proved better than the recovery mode and iCloud methods when compared.
I will suggest you use these methods if you want to unlock your iPod touch without password safely.
Also Read: Accountsd wants to use the login keychain